Information updated regularly.
Please read this information carefully before attending our clinic.
Your safety and the safety of our staff remains our number one priority, which is why we will be continuing our strict hygiene practices as well as taking extra precautions.
Here are some of the ways we maintain a safe environment:
- Operating a fume extractor to protect against infection with the safe removal of COVID-19 particles and other airborne viruses, bacteria and pollutants
- Disinfecting all surfaces including but not limited to equipment, door handles, counter tops, computers, phones, iPads, and pens
- Allowing additional time between appointments to avoid social contact with other customers and to allow for increased sanitation to take place
- Using disposable items such as face masks, gloves, bed sheet, under pads, barrier tape, handtowel and wipes
- Providing hand sanitiser to all customers
- Right to refuse entry to anyone who arrives without an appointment, is unwell, or refuses to wear a face mask
Whilst most of this is standard practice for us, we are taking extra precautions to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff during this time.
Here’s what we expect of you:
- Please arrive on time to your appointment. (Not early!)
- Please attend your appointment alone. (Sorry, we cannot accommodate children, partners or friends at this time.)
- Please wear a face mask.
- Upon arrival use hand sanitiser provided.
- Arrive in good health.
If you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 or if you have been in close contact with a known case of Covid-19 please reschedule your appointment. Ink Anxiety reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone who does not comply with these rules.
Thank you for your cooperation.